- This event has passed.
Swimming Training Course
21 April, 2017 from 8:45 am - 3:15 pm| £100
The course will involve both practical and theory sessions and will cover the following topics:
- organisation of the learning environment
- swimming and water safety in the national Curriculum
- developing water confidence & key underpinning skills
- the use of practices & games to aid learning
- an introduction to the swimming strokes
Please bring a swimming costume if you would like to take part in the practical sessions, this is not compulsory.
Suitable for: Teachers, TAs
Tutor: Patsy Coleman
£100 charge per person*
*1 free place to those schools who signed up for free access to partnership training courses