Sensory Circuits Training Course
28 March from 9:30 am - 12:30 pm| £50.00
Participation in a short sensory motor circuit is a great way to both energise and settle children in to the school day. The aim is to focus concentration in readiness for the day’s learning. The circuit also encourages the development of the child’s sensory processing skills.
- What is a sensory circuit ?
- What is Sensory Integration (SI)?
- Implications of Sensory Integration on the child’s learning.
- Setting up a sensory circuit.
- Sensory circuit documentation / review process.
- Classroom opportunities for movement breaks.
Suitable for: Teachers, TAs
Tutor: Sarah Marshall, of Independant OT Service
Cost: £50 charge per person*
*1 free place to those schools who signed up for free access to partnership training courses