- This event has passed.
*NEW COURSE* Smarty Pilates Teachers’ Course
29 March from 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
29 March from 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Smarty Pilates offers a new way forward to enhance children’s physical development. It has many benefits including:-
• Support for the spine and back
• Develops core strength
• Enhances flexibility and joint mobility
• Improves posture and alignment
• Improves muscle tone
• Improves balance
• Improves motor skills and co-ordination
All this delivered in a calm and relaxing atmosphere which relieves stress and tension
Why Choose Smarty Pilates?
• The opportunity to offer a new activity into your PE curriculum and or your out of hours programme.
• Fully inclusive and can be enjoyed by both able bodied and physically challenged pupils
• A positive use of your PE Premium money in that it is ‘up-skilling’ staff and offering a new activity which is then sustainable.
• You will be introducing youngsters to a very beneficial lifelong activity.
• Resources for each key stage are available.
• The course is suitable for teachers, teaching support staff, governors or any other adult interested in delivering Smarty Pilates in your school.
Course Date – Wednesday 29th March 2017
Time – 1.00pm – 4.00pm
Venue – Comberton Village College, West Street, Comberton, CB23 7DU
Course fee – £75 per delegate including training manual
Course Tutor – Jackie Milton (About me, 33 years teaching experience in mainstream and Head of PE in a MLD Special School. Level 3 Mat Pilates Instructor. Smarty Pilates Ambassador for Norfolk, Suffolk, and Cambridgeshire)
To book your place on this course please return your completed booking form in the post together with the appropriate payment to the address given, or by email email@example.com with a BACS payment.
All applications should be received by Wednesday 15th March.
If you require any further information please contact me by e mail or by mobile on 07962071131