Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Primary Schools’ PE convention
1 May from 1:00 pm - 4:15 pm
As part of Cambridgeshire County Councils commitment to primary schools they are running a half-day conference to provide Senior Leaders & PE practitioners with guidance and resources related to PE and Schools Sports provision, and the Primary PE and School Sport Premium funding. The event will be led by Ian Roberts, Cambridgeshire CC PE & School Sport Adviser, in collaboration with colleagues from several schools where best practice has been identified.
Aims of the day
• Using Funding effectively to ensure the health and wellbeing of all young people are considered and improved.
• How can PE and sport help to develop the whole child?
• Clarity of vision and priorities for Physical Education and Sport, with reference to OFSTED reporting protocols.
• Highlighting issues and challenges for schools.
• Exploring how PE and School Sport can act as a vehicle to improve whole school priorities and outcomes.
Venue: Hinchingbrooke School,Brampton Road, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire PE29 3BN
Cost: PE Coordinator – £40. PE Coordinator accompanied by member of SLT – £10 each. Refreshments and resources are included.
Who should attend? This course is aimed at Senior leaders and Physical EducationCoordinators.
To book visit www.cambslearntogether.co.uk/services-to-schools/pe/